Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Free home decor apps for the amateur and home owners

With an abundance of information on our palms, we need not go looking for anything. This is the age of DIY (Do it yourself). Nearly everything can be done and recreated at home, including your home itself. There are millions of design ideas readily available on the internet. We explore the best free home decor apps helping you virtually construct your living space before actually investing on it. Here’s a list of our favorite free apps because the best things in life are free.


  • Pinterest

Free
Available on iOS and Android

Pinterest is perhaps the most popular app today to browse through any kind of design idea. You can choose from millions of boards and pins of professionals and amateurs alike. Beautifully addictive this app is perfect for the ones seeking inspiration for your next home improvement plan, however big or small your budget may be.


  • Houzz

Free
Available on iOS and Android

Houzz is one of the best free interiors, home decor and home solutions app today. Apart from having a great collection of ideas and photo library, this app covers interiors and home decor in its length and breadth. You can not only choose ideas, but products, DIY and consult experts. This is a great free app to have on your smart-phones to get a range of home improvement ideas.


  • iHandy Level

Free
Available on iOS and Android

As the name suggest this app is an extremely handy level checker for your wall art, furniture, shelves and anything you can think of. This is a must have home solutions app.


  • Snapshop Showroom

Free
Available on iOS

Snapshop Showroom is a great app that helps you visualize how your furniture looks in your set up using augmented reality. Just snap a picture of the space you wish to redecorate and choose from a wide range of furniture and upholstery options. You can place it , rotate etc. and see if it deems fit. It also offers an option to buy your furniture from popular brands like IKEA.


  • Photo Measures Lite

Free
Available on iOS and Android

This has happened to all of us at some point of time, when we head to a store and forget the measurements and angles. Consider using Photo Measures Lite. Just snap a picture of the space and mark the desired measurements and angles. Easy and extremely helpful!


This is a guest post by Sulabha who is passionate in writing blogs and articles on Home décor, mobiles and Real Estate. Sulabha has written several blogs on home design, latest trends in industry of real estate market, latest demands on apartments in Hyderabad, commercial properties, land or plots.

28 comments:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing. Property is one of the most expensive resources for someone. We have extensive range of lease office space for all size organizations. wardhaitpark is one of the biggest IT office In India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of helpful apps here.

    You might also be interested in led light.

    Check out this site https://arcadelighting.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post. It’s truly informative. Will surely keep visiting this blog.
    open plots in Hyderabad
    Investment purpose in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative Blog!!!
    This Post is Very Helpful.
    Thanks for the Sharing.
    See More Luxury 2bhk Apartment ATS Homekraft Nobility

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    property agents in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive Blog Post!!!
    I am impressed after reading this content
    I have also some great information to share.
    Best Residential Project in Noida Extension ACE Divino Noida Extension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helful Blog.
    I am thankful after reading this content.
    I have also some great information to share.
    Luxury Residential Apartments in Noida Extension ATS Destinaire Residential Flats

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was searching knowledge about property that has end after coming your blog. Hiranandani Fortune City project consists of 1 to 3 BHK residential homes in the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very ecstatic when i am reading this blog post because it is written in good manner and the writing topic for the blog is excellent. Thanks for sharing valuable information.

    Apartments in Bannerghatta Road | Ready to Move flats in JP Nagar | Apartment for sale in South Bangalore | 3BHK Flat in Kanakapura Road | Residential Projects in Bangalore | Luxury Apartments in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Real Estate Agent. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!
    Home Mortgage Rates

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Real Estate Agent .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    Interest Only Mortgage Refinance

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Blog Post… If someone wants to take a flat or apartment in your budget of 1bhk, 2bhk and 3bhk, then Kolte Patil Pune price is giving you a good real estate property.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish to express my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular crisis. Just after browsing throughout the search engines and getting notions which were not beneficial, I assumed my life was over. Living minus the strategies to the issues you have solved by means of your entire article is a crucial case, as well as the kind that might have badly damaged my entire career if I hadn't discovered your web site. Your personal knowledge and kindness in taking care of all things was vital. I don't know what I would've done if I had not come upon such a solution like this. I can also at this moment relish my future. Thanks so much for this high quality and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to propose the sites to anybody who needs to have guide on this subject.
    Custom Mortgage Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Personalized Mortgage Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you!
    Home Mortgage Rates

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you want to buy the city of your dreams then Mahavir Spring Location it will be the best house for you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you want to buy the city of your dreams then Mahavir Spring Thane Mumbai it will be the best house for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    California Lender

    ReplyDelete
  22. According to research by IKON Marketing Consultants, Indian real estate industry may see some down turn in 2011. It may start from 1st quarter of 2011 and last up to 3rd quarter of 2012. However it will be not too intense as it was during recession period. It is expected that price may slash by 10-15% during this phase of correction but under certain situation it may last up to end of 2013 with price correction of 30% specifically in Tier-I cities. Inman Real Estate

    ReplyDelete